March 11, 2008

Let me introduce you to....my brain

This was a fun personality type of test. The link is at the bottom. It is pretty right on, I think my 'sides' are pretty balanced, but the right side takes preference as I see it.

Because my father recently went through the end of his life with dementia and two of his sisters had/have Alzheimer's, I am trying to put into practice some more challenging things with my brain....and although I like it, I'm not talking about Sudoku! lol I have been trying to do some writing exercises, like poetry and grading school papers without a grading key. I am a second grade teacher's aid....so it's not as if it's extremely challenging, it just gives my mind a little workout. I want to challenge myself to write a children's book/story, but I am way too wordy I've found. Need to learn conciseness. (wow, that is a real word, I thought I was being silly, but my spellcheck didn't argue with me)

And now....my brain:




You Are 30% Left Brained, 70% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

No comments: