June 19, 2010

Pitiful bragging

Today.....laundry, Gilmore Girls season 2, discs 1 & 2, cleaned out hall closet (full of blankets slopped onto shelves), board games and gift wrapping paraphernalia, and vacuum accessories. pfft! Now all the blankets are neat and on correct shelf, games are back with all their pieces and wayward gift bags are in one large bag hanging on the rack. 

I walked by the closed closet a few minutes ago and I heard faint singing "I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!" (I only report it people, I don't judge)  My sewing machine is in that closet too and so I got it out and sewed some clothing that had rips. Cheryl will be so proud of me! 

So now the mending is done but still out on the dining room table, laundry is all over the dining room chairs and the kitchen is full of food people bring in but can't fit into the fridge. (see post below) 

But my closet is pretty! Oh so pretty!

4 comments:

Sara said...

hahaha. I love it. I can hear your closet now. Oh I love how your mind works.

crickl's nest said...

Yes, we understand each other, don't we Sara? bahahahahaha You simply must come and hang out when you're in town chica.

Cheryl R. said...

I AM PROUD OF YOU! YOU GOT SO MUCH DONE - BUT IF I DON'T GET TOMEND FOR YOU THEN YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO COME TO VISIT JUST FOR FUN!!!!

crickl's nest said...

Cheryl, yes, I was so proud too. I've been such a slug so far this summer! I will come see you this week for sure. Just me Mags and Chas around here this week!