December 28, 2007

Terrible, horrible, no good, very bad night (last night)

I have a horrible headache.

I was up half the night (literally) with my DOG, who was having the screaming trots all night....every 2 hours. I made the mistake of ignoring her tapping on her crate the second time she wanted out because I thought she was taking advantage of my kindness. Boy was I sorry. She pooped all over her crate....I had 4 blankets in there because she just got groomed and was shivering. So at 3am I was doing laundry and trying to get the odor out of the air!

ish

She's fine today....even after leaving her in the house for 4 hours alone. So tonight she should be fine. I think she just got super stressed out from going to the groomer for the first time. They had to shave her because of several matted places. She looks rediculous!

Tonight Kelly and Cera came over for a girls' movie night. We watched Underdog (very cute!) and ate candy, Christmas goodies, pizza, hot cocoa and other stuff I think. Now I'm thoroughly exhaustified and ready for sleep, but my stomach is wondering what that was all about and is having trouble. I think it's in shock.

1 comment:

joannmski said...

So sorry to hear about that! What a terrible mess. So to speak. Hope that does not come again for a long long long time.