July 28, 2007

Where have you been?

I found this over at Robin's blog, Pensieve. So I had to see what my map would look like. GEE whiz! Most of these visited states are states we have driven through on the way to somewhere, but it's pretty impressive hmm? I really need to get up there to those Great Lakes states some day. Kentucky and South Carolina may not count, as we've only crossed through a small corner of them. The right side of the map is not showing for me unless I drag it to the url box. But the only state NOT highlighted on the east coast is Rhode Island.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

If you do your own map, let me know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you come to Mississippi? Come back, NOW! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, Lanell, I promise if I had known you then I would have come by!! It was when we lived in NJ and were traveling back one year from Ok. I"ve only just driven through those southern states, not 'visited'.

{{hug}}

mmichele said...

time for you to get up to the midwest, and when you do, you must come to Canada.