February 25, 2009

I got bombed today (with get well cards)

*singing* I got out of the house today.

It was good for my mental health I think. My sister took my mom and me to lunch and then we went to visit my other sister whose little smidge of a boy was sick. (he just turned 3!)

When I got home, Maggie was there and handed me a big envelope. She said her teacher gave it to her to give to me. I told her to put it on the table and she said, "No you're going to want to open this." So I did. Here is what was inside.



I think I've been love-bombed by second graders!!! I read each one, got all teary, and fought the urge to correct spelling or grammar or spray them with Lysol.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

LOL that is so sweet of them!!!! How cute :) Christie u are loved very much by many people. I miss u and can't wait to see u.

Alida Sharp said...

How sweeet!!!