August 19, 2005

Questions


Another idea swiped off of someone’s blog. But this one is so old, I don’t remember where I got it….so I’m sorry to the author! Just a getting to know you better meme from the internet. I’m sure you’ve all seen these. I would love it if you would send me your answers!



1. What is your favorite word? Ooooh, I like words a lot. I can’t possibly pick one. Some of my favorite words to hear are I love you, thank you mom, I’m home and Come to dinner! lol

2. What is your least favorite word? Butt, curse words, especially the name of God as a curse or exclamation.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Being outside if it’s pleasant, being cozy inside if it’s not, being the only one awake in the house late at night, a clean house.

4. What turns you off? Bad smells, rude people, waiting….

5. What is your favorite curse word? Well I don’t use curse words, but I have several exclamations I use: Rats!, ‘for Pete’s sake in a handbasket Louise!’ ‘Oiy with the poodles already!’

6. What sound or noise do you love? Wind through trees, water running, babies cooing, puppies howling, a car pulling in the driveway. =)

7. What sound or noise do you hate? My clothesdryer, the squeal on our car’s a/c belt, dogs barking incessantly.

8. What job other than your own would you like to attempt? Producing a Christian music videos or worship videos. Putting photography and music together in other words.

9. What job would you not like to do? Anything tedious or smelly.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? IF???? For Pete’s sake in a handbasket Louise! What do you mean IF? I want to hear my Lord say Welcome home Child, job well done.

No comments: