August 16, 2005

Movies R us


I am Schindler's List.....well, that's who I was the second time I took the test. I have to admit that the first time I took this personality quiz I came out as Sunset Boulevard. lol It sounded too self-centered and egotistic so I took the test again. ;) I just changed a couple of things and made my answers more middle of the road instead of one extreme or another.

I found the quiz on Shannon's blog, Wind scraps and I really am stretching to find something to blog about this week because all that is happening here is back to homeschooling stuff, cleaning the house and yard work between thunderstorms. So I appreciate the idea! =)

Go take the test! Hit the comments link below and let me know who you really are.....

What Classic Movie Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com

No comments: