May 17, 2007

Friday's Feast #144

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

Fear (woke up from a bad dream, then obsessed about it from 3am -4am last night)
Happiness (laughing with my family on Mother's Day)
Anxiety (I have teenagers)

Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.

VW bus with pop up camper (refurbished with a/c)
Or a new Beetle, blue convertible

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.

Wake up to annoying alarm around 7am
go back to sleep
til I am reawakened by teens getting ready for school
bathroom trip
strong coffee (always ready, made by my dh)
Make lunches: peanut butter and honey sandwiches, crackers, fruit
Sit on my back screened in porch and read my Bible and pray
Shower
Homeschool Maggie

Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?

Not email, but I have commented on the blogs of Chris Rice, Beth Moore and Jars of Clay.

No responses that I know of!

Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?

Nope. Oh wait! I did listen to a podcast (I think that is what it was) of some programs on Life fm, an Australian Christian radio station which a friend of mine helps to run.

See comments section at Friday's Feast for more spreads.

No comments: