September 20, 2007

Friday's Feast #161

Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

Black and white photography.....or any kind of artsy photography. I love good contrasts.....and I love still life, but not so much the abstract.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

Once a month a group of workers a the school where I work puts out a spread for the others. Today the 4th grade teachers and aids put on a very nice finger foods lunch. Cheese and crackers, fruit, veggies, cookies and some home made cupcakes that were so cool....chocolate ones loaded with cherries and lemon with lemon pie filling inside!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

I think I'm a 7....???

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

On emails, about 15 minutes....don't ask about the forum I go to though.....very time consuming.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

78 during the day and 75 at night.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have the same salad, happy FF!
my first FF is up now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really like to be warm! haha. Great feast.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your feast... every little morsel.

Nita said...

Great feast! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Melody said...

Great feast! I like B/W photography...gives me a very 'classic' impression.

Sandee said...

Okay, that lunch really sounded good. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Lori said...

Great feast...I enjoyed your appetizer. Me too:) Happy FF.

Unknown said...

I love the appetizer too!

Anonymous said...

Your soup is making me hungry, especially the cupcakes!

I like photography too. Amazing shots people get with digital cameras.

Please visit my feast.
I'm very late posting this week.

Judy said...

Happy Friday... and yummy sounding cupcakes. I'll have to try to make those. Any recipes??

aaronsmusic said...

Nice appetizer. Great feast!