May 14, 2013

...that we may live peaceful and quiet lives

We are getting more used to the slower pace of life here. It's nice.

My neck spasms are noticeably less. The last 2 years have been stressful in both good and hard ways. About a year ago I woke up and could not move my neck without extreme pain. Gradually it got better, but it is now my body's go-to stress reaction for my neck to clench and muscles spasm. I don't have to take Advil until later in the day now, although I don't think I'm down to not taking any yet.

We are doing a lot of getting to know people and getting to know the area.  I am taking lots of pictures so I got an Instagram account so that my family in Phoenix can see what we're doing here. Follow the adventure here. It's a fun way to keep connected.

The link for Instagram is also in my side bar. 

There is so much to be said for a quiet and peaceful life.  I know it's not going to always be so peaceful and quiet here, but it seems to be the general state so far.  :)


No comments: