I'm playing in a scavenger hunt for ministry wives. If you are a new visitor from the Treasure hunt, WELCOME to the nest!
1. First Name
2. State and Country of Residence
3. Husband’s Ministry Title
4. Length of time in Current Ministry Location
Three and a half years
5. Children? If yes, give gender and ages.
6. Number of unique homes in which you’ve lived during your marriage.
Brick parsonage with scary basement
Ranch style parsonage by a creek
Small home with big mortgage in big city
7. Cook Sunday lunch or eat out?
Unplanned, usually eat at home
8. Typically on time for Sunday School or not?
Typically: running by the seat of my pants late; lately: early (I have to set up the coffee pot!)
9. Favorite TV Show
The Mentalist, House
10. Something you watch/like/do that you would never tell the church people.
I would love to have a mildly restored VW bus. (but couldn't drive it in traffic here!)
11. Most annoying church-related pet peeve.
People who tell me things (usually complaints) so that I will tell the pastor about it and he will fix it. People who constantly drain him or hog his attention.
12. One thing you need to throw away but can’t bring yourself to do it.
I just purged the house, including my closet, so I have no answer!
13. The one food you can not live without.
14. Parsonage or have your own home?
We own our first home after 25 years of marriage. (well, the bank lets us think we own it)
15. Freak when the doorbell rings or always ready for a visitor?
Both! I used to love visitors but nowadays I'm worn out from work and our schedule.