I found this meme on Stand up and Walk. Go here and enter your graduation year in the search box. Click on the top 100 songs of that year and start crossing and emboldening.
Songs I didn’t like are crossed out,
songs I really liked a lot are in bold,
songs I don’t even remember have question marks after them.
I liked the radio and listened to most of this stuff, but I never was the kind of person to know the names and artists of songs. The artists I mostly listened to at home on my stereo (on albums!!) were Dan Fogelberg, Jackson Browne, Joni Mitchell, and James Taylor. Not really top 40 stuff, but when you see the list you’ll understand….ha! I was NOT into disco…..and unfortunately I grew up in the age of disco.
1. My Sharona, The Knack
3. Le Freak, Chic ??
4. Da Ya Think I'm Sexy, Rod Stewart
5. Reunited, Peaches and Herb
6. I Will Survive, Gloria Gaynor
7. Hot Stuff, Donna Summer
8. Y.M.C.A., Village People
9. Ring My Bell, Anita Ward??
10. Sad Eyes, Robert John
11. Too Much Heaven, Bee Gees ??
12. MacArthur Park, Donna Summer ??
14. Makin' It, David Naughton ??
17. A Little More Love, Olivia Newton-John
18. Heart Of Glass, Blondie
19. What A Fool Believes, Doobie Brothers
20. Good Times, Chic
21. You Don't Bring Me Flowers, Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond
22. Knock On Wood, Amii Stewart ??
23. Stumblin' In, Suzi Quatro and Chris Norman
24. Lead Me On, Maxine Nightingale
25. Shake Your Body, Jacksons
26. Don't Cry Out Loud, Melissa Manchester
27. The Logical Song, Supertramp ??
28. My Life, Billy Joel
29. Just When I Needed You Most, Randy Vanwarmer
30. You Can't Change That, Raydio
31. Shake Your Groove Thing, Peaches and Herb
34. I Want You To Want Me, Cheap Trick
36. Mama Can't Buy You Love, Elton John
37. I Was Made For Dancin', Leif Garrett ??
38. After The Love Has Gone, Earth, Wind and Fire
39. Heaven Knows, Donna Summer and Brooklyn Dreams ??
40. The Gambler, Kenny Rogers
41. Lotta Love, Nicolette Larson ??
42. Lady, Little River Band
43. Heaven Must Have Sent You, Bonnie Pointer ??
44. Hold The Line, Toto
45. He's The Greatest Dancer, Sister Sledge ??
46. Sharing The Night Together, Dr. Hook
47. She Believes In Me, Kenny Rogers
48. In The Navy, Village People
49. Music Box Dancer, Frank Mills
50. The Devil Went Down To Georgia, Charlie Daniels Band
51. Gold, John Stewart ??
52. Goodnight Tonight, Wings
53. We Are Family, Sister Sledge
54. Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy, Bad Company
55. Every 1's A Winner, Hot Chocolate ??
56. Take Me Home, Cher ??
57. Boogie Wonderland, Earth, Wind and Fire ??
58. (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away, Andy Gibb
59. What You Won't Do For Love, Bobby Caldwell
60. New York Groove, Ace Frehley??
61. Sultans Of Swing, Dire Straits
62. I Want Your Love, Chic
63. Chuck E's In Love, Rickie Lee Jones
64. I Love The Night Life, Alicia Bridges ??
65. Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now, McFadden and Whitehead ??
66. Lonesome Loser, Little River Band ??
67. Renegade, Styx
68. Love Is The Answer, England Dan and John Ford Coley
69. Got To Be Real, Cheryl Lynn ??
70. Born To Be Alive, Patrick Hernandez ??
71. Shine A Little Love, Electric Light Orchestra
72. I Just Fall In Love Again, Anne Murray
73. Shake It, Ian Matthews
75. I Just Wanna Stop, Gino Vannelli
77. Ooh Baby Baby, Linda Ronstadt
78. September, Earth, Wind and Fire
79. Time Passages, Al Stewart
80. Rise, Herb Alpert
81. Don't Bring Me Down, Electric Light Orchestra
82. Promises, Eric Clapton
83. Get Used To It, Roger Voudouris ??
84. How Much I Feel, Ambrosia
85. Suspicions, Eddie Rabbitt
86. You Take My Breath Away, Rex Smith
87. How You Gonna See Me Now, Alice Cooper ??
88. Double Vision, Foreigner
89. Every Time I Think Of You, Babys ??
90. I Got My Mind Made Up, Instant Funk ??
91. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, Michael Jackson ??
92. Bad Case Of Lovin' You, Robert Palmer
93. Somewhere In The Night, Barry Manilow
94. We've Got Tonite, Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band
95. Dance The Night Away, Van Halen
96. Dancing Shoes, Nigel Olsson
97. The Boss, Diana Ross ??
98. Sail On, Commodores
99. I Do Love You, G.Q. ??
100. Strange Way, Firefall ??
**Disclaimer** I apologize profusely for the music of my senior year. =(