December 27, 2009

A little bloggy business session

Apparently Yahoo has been sending all my comment notifications to my junk mail folder. Imagine my joy when I looked through it tonight and found a bunch of comments from the middle of December til now that I had never seen before! It was like Christmas morning 2 days late! I have now put the comment notifier address in my address book. I think that will solve the problem. Anyway, I did go back and put my answers or comments in on most of the posts, FYI.

I also went back and rewrote this post because I had false information about ADOT in it. I'm sorry ADOT Tim. Thank you for your kind rebuke when you could have just nuked me about it. (I do hate conflict) I have learned a lesson in naming names when I don't really know what I'm talking about. I will try to avoid this in the future. =)

No comments: